Monday, June 3, 2013

BACKLIST SPOTLIGHT: Timeless Heart! My Debut! #timetravel



May 9, 2011 marked my debut with Timeless Heart from Evernight Publishing.

At my husband's urging, I submitted this manuscript to a couple of e-publishers. One day later I had an acceptance from Evernight Publishing. I thought it was a joke. After recovering from the numb shock that covered my body,  It hit me hard. I would be a published writer. A dream I had let go of decades before.  Ironic, as this story was spawned from a dream in my overactive imagination.

To say I haven't looked back is an understatement. Timeless Heart received a lot of great reviews, hit best-seller lists, even at Amazon. I could not have asked for a more satisfying debut. Outside of Evernight for looking beyond the roughness of the MS and seeing the story potential (which I am eternally thankful), I have to say a big thanks to the hubs. While I wrung my hands in doubt (think George McFly in Back to the Future, wouldn't submit his book because he 'couldn't handle that kind of rejection') my live-in hero gently prodded me to take a chance.

Here is the Blurb: 

Sandra Cranston, an elementary teacher on leave, discovers an abandoned carriage deep in the woods. Inside is a man, Jerrod Ross, who fuels all of her wicked Regency dreams and fantasies.
 
Ross has been torn from the only world he has ever known—1821 Cornwall, England.  How will he adjust to the future and his growing desire for the lovely lady who found him? More importantly, how will he ever return to his time?
Published with Evernight Publishers, May 2011
Time Travel/Erotic Romance/Fantasy
Ebook approx 24,000 words


Check it out at Evernight Publishing
Check it out at Amazon

No comments: