Wednesday, June 19, 2013

HEART OF ROCK coming July 12th from Decadent Publishing! #rockstar


This story has been on one wild-ass journey. Let's recap. It first came out June 30, 2012 with Silver Publishing. By the time October rolled around, I couldn't hang in with this publisher any longer as they had never paid me for third party sales for this book and one other release from December 2011. I asked for my rights back and got them.

So I moved on.
I submitted Heart of Rock to one of my current publishers, Decadent Publishing, and was offered a contract in December 2012.

This book has not been available since Nov 4 2012. Even if you read the first version, this one is quite different. Over 5000 words added and edited into a shiny spit polish, I am glad this story has been given another chance at life.

BLURB: (unofficial)   Irishman Brogan Byrne is at the pinnacle of rock music success in 1974. Handsome, charismatic, with a three-octave voice, you’d think he had it all. But Byrne sinks to new depths of depravity with women, liquor, and drugs.

Carly Montgomery is an ambitious record executive offered an opportunity to be manager for the last leg of Byrne's tour. Though she's detached and tough as nails, Carly's cool facade comes under attack. Somehow Byrne manages to slip by her frosty defenses.

Brogan, for his part, is broken inside. A memory weighs on his soul and affects his actions. Is Carly the one woman to help him forget his guilt and heal his heart of rock?

No comments: