Friday, August 24, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: Lady Priscilla's Shameful Secret By Christine Merrill

Lady Priscilla's Shameful SecretLady Priscilla's Shameful Secret by Christine Merrill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Third book in a trilogy, a trilogy I certainly recommend. I preferred the first two books in this set, what garnered the 4 stars was the hero, Robert Magson, Duke of Reighland. A great bear of a man, he is not classically handsome, nor particularly poised, but he turns out to be swoonworthy and maybe too good for the heroine, who I was lukewarm about since book 2. When he goes into full "Duke" mode, I was cheering him on.

Priscilla does become a more mature young woman as the book progresses, a far cry from the spoiled minx of book 2. I never really warmed to her, however.

Heartily recommend this trilogy, nicely done, Christine!

View all my reviews

No comments: