Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: A Dangerous Love by Sabrina Jefferies

A Dangerous Love (Swanlea Spinsters, #1)A Dangerous Love by Sabrina Jeffries
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 out of 5 rounded up to 3.

A regency version of 'The Taming of the Shrew'. Shrew being the key word here. The heroine Rosalind was a full-bore shrew through most of this book. When she wasn't coming off the rails, she was crying. The hero Griff's wild mood swings were hard to swallow. He uttered some nasty thoughts aloud. That said, it was well written and plotted, but I didn't really connect with either of them. I was not really rooting for their HEA, though Griff was entirely sexy when he was in seduction mode. All the arguing, fighting, lying and drama wore me down. It's a firm "It was OK" to a "I liked it" type of book. A real roller coaster of a read for me. Not my fav Sabrina Jeffries.

View all my reviews

No comments: