a 1Night Stand audio book
Lesbian Science Fiction Romance
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Flavia left everything behind to be one of five humans working for the Space Service space station. Extremely homesick, she is excited to learn she will be a guide to a woman from Earth visiting the station for a couple days. She is immediately drawn to the petite woman, seeing past her scars to her true inner beauty, stirring unforeseen desires.
Unfortunately, Jewel is there for a date which Flavia hasn’t been told about. Can she contain her lust and simply show her a good time? Or will she let her desire lead them into an unknown future?
NOW AN AUDIOBOOK!
Narrated by P. J. Morgan
Top Ten Reasons to Travel to the Space Service Space Station for your Date
10. It’s not only a date, but the vacation of a lifetime.
9. You get to travel through a portal that most people on Earth don’t know about.
8. You get to meet extraterrestrials from all over the universe you didn’t know existed.
7. You get picked up by a limo for your two weeks of training before your date.
6. Ever stayed in a hotel in space?
5. The people from Earth who live on the space station look forward to your arrival, as it’s the only time they get food from their home planet.
4. You get to experience what dirt feels like in a vacuum cleaner with the tube transportation.
3. Space Stations have the best dance clubs.
2. You can see the stars above your bed.
1. You might find true love.
Jessica Subject is the author of contemporary and science fiction romance, ranging from sweet to erotic. In her stories, you could meet clones, or a sexy alien or two. You may even be transported to another planet for a romantic rendezvous.
When Jessica isn't reading, writing, or doing dreaded housework, she likes to get out and walk with her giant, hairy dog her family adopted from the local animal shelter.
Jessica lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and two energetic children. And she loves to hear from her readers. You can find her at jessicasubject.com and on twitter @jsubject.