Thursday, May 31, 2012

BOOK SPOTLIGHT~ Timeless Heart


What am I doing spotlighting my own book? Yesterday, it was up and down on the best-selling time travel at ALL ROMANCE, so I snagged a screen shot to commemorate the moment.

TIMELESS HEART released a year ago, and it still sells at a respectable pace. I have nothing to complain about. I had no expectations when I submitted it, and to be honest, technically speaking, it was a hot mess. Also, for a first release, I was thrilled at the response.


BLURB:  Sandra Cranston, an elementary teacher on leave, discovers an abandoned carriage deep in the woods. Inside is a man, Jerrod Ross, who fuels all of her wicked Regency dreams and fantasies.
Ross has been torn from the only world he has ever known—1821 Cornwall, England.  How will he adjust to the future and his growing desire for the lovely lady who found him? More importantly, how will he ever return to his time?
Published with Evernight Publishers, May 2011

Ebook approx 24,000 words
Erotica/Time Travel/Romance

BUY AT EVERNIGHT




There is one sequel, but at this point in time, there will not be any more. I never intended for this to be a series. I have no idea where to go with it. If some day a plot comes to me, I may revisit this. Meanwhile, TIMELESS HEART pretty much encapsulates what I write. Multi-genres, hot sensual, erotic romance.


Cheers~

No comments: