Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review: The Hero Sandwich by Karyn Gerrard, Gayl Taylor RE: Bitten by Paranormal Romance

Review: The Hero Sandwich by Karyn Gerrard, Gayl Taylor


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: The Hero Sandwich by Karyn Gerrard, Gayl Taylor


Title:The Hero Sandwich 

Source: Publisher request
Genre: Contemporary romance -F/M/F
Length: Novella 
Reviewed by: Laurie  
A wild night of meaningless sex is all best friends Connie Hollingsway and Nicci Sullivan have in mind when they approach a beyond handsome, younger man in 'The Cougar Cave' bar. They soon realize they have taken on more than they bargained for.
Barrett Michaels just found out he was cut from the Double A baseball team he played for. To drown his sorrows and ease his pain, he goes to 'The Cougar Cave' looking for a one-night stand with an experienced, older woman. Imagine his surprise when not one, but two women suggest a night of mind-blowing, sensual pleasure, with no strings attached.
Can three lonely people keep pain, bitterness, and grief at bay or will emotional fireworks tear down the walls surrounding their hearts?
NOTE: The ménage is sensual play only and no F/F
interactions. This is F/M/F.
   
   


What a fun read. I loved it all. This is a novella about two BBF’s over 40 who are in need of some excitement in their life. They go to a Cougar Night Club and find just that. I’m not one for reading F/F and you won’t find anything like that in this story. This is like the M/F/M where the males do not interact, so therefore, the females here do not interact. This is my first F/M/F read and I loved it. I had no idea this category was out there, now I need to find more. LOL.
This is a novella so I don’t want to spoil things by telling you about the story. I will just say I loved the characters and found this a hot read. I recommend this to anyone who likes a quick hot read and to those who like reading Cougar women.

No comments: